Because the pet cremation industry is not strictly regulated, you need to be your own advocate. Be proactive in doing your research and asking the right questions. You want to be sure you are
working with a reputable company that will meet your expectations and carry out your wishes.
• You may search a pet cremation provider in your area by <<<insert url of our web page that has search site for pet cremation providers by state>>>>
• Ask your veterinarian for recommendations
• Check online reviews of the business
• Check with your local Better Business Bureau
• Ask specific questions about the services the business provides (see our free downloadable guide “Saying Good-bye: Your Guide to Choosing Pet Cremation Services” <<<provide url for guide>>>