WHAT IS OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU?
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY?
We gather personally identifiable information that you expressly provide when you enter information into a form on Our Web site including, without limitation, your name, phone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”). We are a free service and are supported by advertising fees collected from the businesses listed on our website. If you choose not to provide the requested Personal Information, We may not be able to offer you personalized services that require such information.
We also collect anonymous information, which includes any information that is not tied to your Personal Information, such as your IP address (“Anonymous Information”). You are not required to register on Our Web site in order for Us to collect Anonymous Information about you.
In addition, We may receive information about you from other sources including, but not limited to, service providers for tracking and marketing purposes (“Source Information”). Source Information may consist of referral data or the Web site you were previously visiting prior to visiting Our Web site; and information related to the browser and/or platform you are using to access Our Web site. Personal Information, Anonymous Information, and Source Information are collectively referred hereinafter as “Information.”
In addition to the Information that you provide to Us or that We obtain about you, We will also collect certain information arising out of your use of Our Web site, or augment the data We collect with other information from other online or offline sources. We use “cookies” and the Information to enhance your experience and present you with personalized offers. Likewise, We may use third-party advertising companies to serve and track advertisements appearing on Our Web site. Such third-party companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. To learn more about “cookies,” please see the section below titled “Cookies and Web Bugs.”
We collect Information about you to (a) provide products, programs, and services that you have requested; (b) operate and improve the features, offerings and content presented to you by Us and Our affiliated companies, successors, and assigns; (c) personalize the content and advertisements provided to you; (d) communicate with you and respond to your inquiries; (e) conduct research about your use of the features, offerings and content; (f) provide product improvement; (g) “pre-populate” forms; (h) provide you with advertising targeted to your preferences; and (i) help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest to you. We also reserve the right to collect and reuse Information about you for marketing purposes.
WITH WHOM WILL THE INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We may share Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies or for particular purposes including, without limitation, the purposes described below. In all cases, you may opt-out of sharing your Information with such providers by choosing not to use or register for that service or content. Please see “Offering You Choices-Marketing Options” below for information on how to opt-out of sharing your Information.
• Information Requests – If you submit a request for information on Our Web site, We will share Information about you contained in the request form with Our business partners to process and fulfill your request. Our business partners may contact you by telephone, e-mail, or mail based on the Information you provided to Us, even if you have opted into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of a specific company. If one of Our business partners contacts you by telephone and you wish not to be contacted again by that business partner with respect to your inquiry, then you should specifically make a request to that partner not to contact you again.
• Service Providers – We may disclose Information about you to companies that host certain services for Us, such as marketing distribution or credit card processing services. Our service providers use the Information received from Us solely for the purposes of providing you with the products you requested. In select circumstances, We may also share aggregate order information with third parties and business partners.
• Non-Affiliated Companies: We do not share Information with any non-affiliated third party except: (1) in select circumstances when Our business partner refers you to Us and you give Us permission to share specific Information, such as your name and email address, with such business partner on your order form, or (2) when Our business partner provides a product or service that We feel may be of interest to you.
• Required by Law: We may also share Information about you as permitted or required by law including, without limitation, inquires by law enforcement or to comply with Federal laws including, without limitation, the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (”CAN-SPAM Act of 2003?).
OFFERING YOU CHOICES – MARKETING OPTIONS
You have choices when it comes to learning about new offers or services. If you do not wish to receive offers of products or services from Us, Our sister companies, or partners, here are the methods you may employ to opt-out:
• E-mail Opt-out Options: Each marketing e-mail We send includes instructions and an opt-out link.
• Refusing Cookies: Subject to the section below pertaining to cookies and web bugs, you have the ability to prohibit being served an advertisement based on cookie technology. We utilize reputable third-party vendors to serve advertisements. If however, you are not comfortable with cookies, you can adjust the settings within your browser to further prohibit being served a cookie. Please see the browser’s instructions to perform this task.
• The National Advertising Initiative (NAI) has developed an opt-out tool with the express purpose of allowing consumers to “opt-out” of the targeted advertising delivered by its member networks. You can visit the NAI opt-out page and opt-out of this cookie tracking. Please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
• Other Options: If you would like to opt-out of Our promotional marketing, and would like to contact Us, please send Us an e-mail at privacy@Cremation.com
Please note that suppressed contact information will not be used for any other purpose except to ensure compliance with your opt-out request and to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any other applicable state and/or Federal laws regarding your choices when it comes to commercial marketing.
A cookie is a small piece of information that many Web sites use to help improve your web experience. The information is stored on your computer’s hard drive and provides a number of conveniences for you. We may set and access cookies on your computer to provide you with customized content and to assist in providing the services that you have requested. Most cookies are “session cookies,” which automatically delete themselves from your hard drive after each session.
If you want to prevent a third-party advertising network from setting and/or reading cookies on your computer, you may wish to alter the cookie settings within your browser. Please review the instructions for your browser on how this is performed. Please see “Offering You Choices-Marketing Options” above for information on how to opt-out of sharing your Information.
TRANSFERABILITY OF INFORMATION
A SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING PEOPLE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) should not send any Information to Us. Each time you access Our Web site or purchase a product or service from Us, or provide Information about yourself or anyone else, you are representing to Us that you are eighteen (18) years or older.