Consumer Resources

Where to Get Assistance



Complete The Form To Get our Free Guide "Survivor's Checklist- What To Do When Someone Dies"
Complete the Form

Where to Get Assistance

If you have a complaint or are otherwise dissatisfied, first try contacting the funeral home that provided the services. If you cannot resolve the matter with the funeral home, there are several organizations that may be able to help you. Depending on the nature of your complaint, one of the agencies below may be able to assist you:


You may also contact your state Attorney General’s office or local consumer protection agency